domingo, 11 de março de 2012

Leonard Cohen - bοοκ of longing



Leonard Cohen & Philip Glass: poems and music


I can not climb the wounds the system collapsed

I take pills to live for this I praise God

I took the road leading from the chaos in art

Lust is the horse and wagon grief

Armenian as a swan plunged like a rock

But time has passed is past the laughter


The white ink is my my very dilute

The day those who resist the script the night inventing

The animal howls My My Angel is angry

But I have no room to look penitent

Whatever wishes to make use of what I could not be

My heart will own impersonal yes



It will take a longer path will see the importance

the two cut my will and between freedom

In a split second to our lives collide

you hover the vastness and the door will remain wide open

And it will be born into someone like you

what no one has done this will continue to do

I know one Im know how to look

Here is the yearning for the book

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAIWwcIkAX0&feature=related

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário